This post is also available in: 日本語
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer any discounts?
Yes, if you sign up on the day of your trial session, we waive the administrative fee of ¥1,100 and the enrollment fee of ¥22,000。
We also have discounts for semi-Private training depending on the number of times you come per month.
What should I bring to the session?
- Please bring training clothes and a towel to wipe off your face.
- We believe that training barefoot is the best approach, but if you feel you need to wear shoes, please bring indoor training shoes.
- We have water at the gym that is filtered through a Britta filter.
How long is a training contract?
Our contracts are for 3-months onward.
How do we pay for training?
- For the Trial Session, please pay with cash and let us know if you need a receipt before coming to the session.
- All payments after the Trial Session are made through monthly bank withdrawals so we will ask you to fill out a form to set this up. LFBX Gym covers the cost of all transfer fees, so you are only responsible for the payment itself.
Do you offer one-time training sessions?
Yes, we offer 60-minute Private session for ¥13,200 (tax included) .
If you call us, we can usually book your session on the day. 080-5694-2461
We only ask that you fill out a release form.
Do you offer online coaching?
Yes, we offer custom-made training programs with an online coaching option for accountability, motivation and to answer any questions you may have. Here are some options for 60-minute .
Are you insured?
Yes, we are covered by Instructor Insurance issued by Tokyo Marine NIchido.
Do you have a shower?
No, we don’t.
Do you offer a gaurantee?
We can guarantee that you will get results depending on how well you follow the program. We will be 100% honest with you about the results you can achieve training with us. Your commitment to the program is your key to achieving your goals.
What are your hours?
We are open from 8am – 8pm Wednesday through Monday. Tuesday is our day off.